As summer is slowly winding down, many are booking last-minute junk boats to live up their remaining weekends in Hong Kong.
If you are one of these people looking to celebrate the end of summer on a junk boat (preferably in the beautiful countryside of Sai Kung), then look no further!
We offer the best package to do just that…
…our newest Sai Kung Cruiser Package!
🛥️ Overview & Activities 🛥️
Although Sai Kung is a bit farther away than, say, Central or Tsim Sha Tsui, it is well worth the trip!
This sprawling countryside is famous for its endless green and blue landscapes and its gorgeous beaches.
Click here for easy directions to Sai Kung, as well as things to do there!
As for the boat itself, it is 46 feet long and can hold a maximum of 23 guests, making it the perfect venue for a medium-sized gathering of friends and/or family.
Whether that be a boozy party or an intimate day of relaxation is up to you, but either way, our English-speaking captain and crew will take great care of you!
The package price includes a full day out on the water (8 hours total), as well as the following fun activities:
- 3-Person Dinghy
- Floating Mat
- Water Trampoline
- Floating Noodles
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP)
With all of these options to choose from, everyone in attendance will be sure to have a great time!
🚿 Amenities 🚿
There are plenty of activities incorporated to keep you and your party entertained, as seen above. But what about the boat itself? What amenities will be included?
Well, you can expect all of the following on board:
- 4 Bags Of Ice
- Unlimited Drinking Water
- Complete Indoor/Outdoor Bluetooth Sound System
- Electronic Sockets
- Microwave Oven
- Basic Kitchen Utensils (Plates, Cups, Wine Glasses)
- Showering Area
- Sunbathing Deck
If you have any other requirements, please let us know ahead of time, and we will do our best to accommodate!
📍 Destinations 📍
As the title states, this boat package is for Sai Kung, meaning the arrival/departure location is Sai Kung Pier.
Additionally, any destination in Sai Kung, including the popular Long Ke and Tai She Wan beaches, as well as the famed Clear Water Bay, can be set at no extra charge.
Quotations for other destinations can be provided upon request as well; however, we do recommend that you stay in the Sai Kung area, as this will leave you more time to enjoy the water activities!
Plus, just take a look at the pictures below! Sai Kung is a natural haven, perfect for a weekend escape. So, why go anywhere else?
(Of course, this is all dependent on the weather, and all final decisions will be made at the discretion of the boat captain.)
🌊 Miscellaneous 🌊
As mentioned earlier, the boat’s captain and crew speak fluent English, so there is no need to worry about any communication barriers.
Although pets are not allowed on board, children are absolutely welcome! (Unfortunately, there is no children’s discount at this time.)
In addition to everything already included in the package price, we do also offer extras that you can add on, if you so choose. (We will talk about these a bit later.)
Does this all sound great?
We think so, too!
You may now be wondering how much this all will cost, so without further ado…
💸 Price 💸
Before any extras are added on, the total package price is only 6500 HKD!
Divided among the maximum capacity of 23 people, that comes out to only about 283 HKD per person!
The down payment, regardless of any charges for additional activities, will be 30% of the total. Guests are required to pay the remaining amount in cash at the pier before boarding.
All in all, this price cannot be beat, especially in terms of value!
🎁 Extras 🎁
If you’ve got a bit more room in your budget, you may want to check out some of our additional perks:
- Speed Boat Package (Wakeboard/Banana Boat) – 2 Hours (+ 2000 HKD)
- Speed Boat Package (Wakeboard/Banana Boat) – 3 Hours (+ 3000 HKD)
- Edible Ice (+ 50 HKD Per Pack)
- Central To Sai Kung Pier Coach Service – One Way (+ 1000 HKD)
- Central To Sai Kung Pier Coach Service – Both Ways (+ 2000 HKD)
If you want to relax on the sands of Sai Kung’s beautiful beaches, or try wakeboarding for the first time, our speed boat package is for you!
Need some edible ice to keep your party’s drinks cold and refreshing? Each pack is only 50 HKD!
We even offer transportation to and from Hong Kong Island if you have friends who can’t be bothered to make the journey all the way from Central to Sai Kung, or vice versa!
📝 Things To Note 📝
We know that a lot of information has been thrown at you, and we are almost done!
Here are just a few more important things to note before booking:
- NO F&B IS INCLUDED, but we do offer third-party packages that you can choose to add on, which can be found HERE!
- All deliveries of third-party packages will be to Sai Kung Pier, and guests must pick up their deliveries from there.
- The boat will depart from and return to Sai Kung Pier, but we do offer a coach service to and/or from Central.
- Any damages must be compensated for before leaving the boat.
- Passengers arriving late or leaving early by speed boat must pay extra, depending on the time and location. This fee could be up to 1000 HKD.
- Please note our bad weather policy, as well as our cancellation policy, both of which can be found on our website.
And with that, we hope you are inspired to book this awesome boat for your next day trip!