With the end of summer looming near, the time for junk boat parties is now or never! (Or until next year.)
Add some flavor to your next boat party, literally, with our delicious catering packages!
From Thai food to American cuisine, we have it all! You can even add beverage packages to get your drink on!
Keep reading for a taste of each of our featured menus!
We currently offer five featured food packages, ranging from more upscale menus to more simple junk boat party sets.
After choosing the package best suited for your party, a window will pop up similar to the one below.
In the window, you will find the details of the package, as well as a drop-down menu of the package’s variations, the menus themselves, the delivery method, and the pick-up points.
After selecting the quantity desired, you can then add to cart!
Note: We will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions/special requests regardless of which package you select, so please just let us know beforehand!
Exclusive Kowloon Shangri-La Boating Menu
For our first package, we have partnered with Kowloon Shangri-La, a five-star hotel here in Hong Kong!
There are three menu variations available (A, B, and C), all of which have a minimum of five people.
Each menu variation has four courses: salads, canapés, mains, and desserts.
Here are a few of the dishes you can choose from:
- Brie Stuffed With Black Truffle
- Balik-Style Salmon Wrapped In Thin Crêpe
- US BBQ Pork Ribs OR Roasted French Free Range Chicken With Roasted Potatoes, Grilled Vegetables & Rosemary Apple Chutney
- Roasted Sirloin Beef OR Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Sautéed Garlic Potatoes, Grilled Vegetables, Rosemary Jus & Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Pan Fried Sea Bass With Steamed Jasmine Rice, Vichy Carrots, French Green Beans & Lemon Butter Sauce
- Apple Crumble With Honey & Thyme
- Matcha Green Tea Cake
Sound enticing? We think so too!
Thai Party Meal Set
If you are looking for a more casual option, but with a taste of the exotic, consider our Thai Party Meal Set!
There are two package options: one with beverages, and one without. Both have a minimum of 30 people for Sundays and Public Holidays.
Vegetarian options are also available!
With this set, you’ll get delicious Thai dishes like:
- Crispy Shrimp Slices
- Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Thai-Style Pork Neck
- Spring Rolls
- Crispy Chicken Wings
- Chicken/Pork Satay
- Thai-Style Fried Rice
Drinks include mineral water and sodas, such as Coca-Cola and Sprite!
Junk Party Set
By far our most affordable option is our junk party set!
With catering available for anywhere between 20 and 60 people, this package also offers plenty of flexibility!
You will get a tasty mix of dishes, such as:
- French Fries
- Chicken Nuggets
- Mini Hot Dogs
- Chicken Wings
- Garlic Bread
- Fried Rice
There are also a few Thai-Style dishes and desserts included in each menu variation!
You may be expecting some very hungry guests, in which case, we recommend our buffet set!
There are three menu variations available (A, B, and C), all of which have a minimum of 20 people.
Each menu variation has four courses: appetizers, salads, hot dishes, and desserts. Menu C also has a carving station!
Although each menu’s selections differ, here are some items you can expect:
- Chinese Roast Platter (BBQ Pork, Smoked Duck Breast, Soy Sauce Chicken & Sausage)
- Sweet & Sour Pork
- Italian Assorted Vegetables with Parma Ham, Dried Beef & Salami
- Singaporean Fried Noodles
- Lobster, Prawn & Fresh Fruit Salad
- Maple Glazed Ham With Rosemary Honey Sauce
- Strawberry Cheesecake
You also have the option to add on professional catering services for either 4 hours or 8 hours, depending on your needs, making this package versatile for any type of event!
Light Meal Set
A much lighter alternative to our buffet set is, well, our light meal set!
This set has three tiers: the standard cocktail party menu, the superior cocktail menu, and the deluxe cocktail menu.
Each menu requires a minimum of 25 people (the deluxe menu requires a minimum of 30), and each averages about 8-10 pieces of food per person, with differing selections.
Menus A and B feature cold canapés, sandwiches, hot finger foods, and desserts, including:
- Pesto Tomato With Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
- Smoked Salmon Rosettes
- Sushi Platter (California Rolls & Tuna Maki Rolls ) – Menu B Only
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Vegetable Samosas With Mint Sauce
- Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
- Mini Fruit Tarts
Beverages are also included in both menus, although Menu B boasts a two-hour free flow of non-alcoholic beverages!
The final menu, Menu C, has the aforementioned dishes, plus a few more.
It is the most extravagant of the three, as it includes wine and beer, as well as a dim sum station for dumplings!
Professional catering services are also available for this set.
Some Things To Note
Although we have a wide range of foods for you to choose from, there are a few details that remain the same for each menu.
Please take note of the following things:
- All menu items will be served in aluminum trays.
- All packages will be delivered to the pier of your choosing, depending on which piers are available for selection for each package.
- You must pick up the deliveries at the pier.
- Delivery fees may apply to some of the packages.
- Please complete your order and payment at least 4 days before boarding.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, special requests, or menu choices, please let us know in the comments section when checking out, or contact us at the time of booking.
- Packages may change from time to time, and pictures are only for reference.
- No cancellations once orders are confirmed.